Monday, July 18, 2011

oh my goodness me... I'M BACK

my rad buddies at Elmore Mtn Bread said it best:


BUT ANYWAY UGH OH OH OH IF I COULD JUMP RIGHT THROUGH THIS SCREEN AND HUG YOU I WOULD IT'S BEEN TOO LONG I'VE MISSED YOU LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEEEEEEVE!!!

did you miss me? (just say you did even if you didn't, otherwise things'll get real awkward real fast)

Vermont was amazing. super relaxing, tons of wonderful time with my family and old friends, and i got to hang with some very rad bakers along the way. bakers... they are consistently so frikkin cool. what's the deal with that???

check it dogs...

the 3 seed bread at Bread & Butter Farm is out of control:


as is their dark rye:


and the fellas at Red Hen bake THOUSANDS of loaves every single day of the year, and they are all TOTALLY AMAZING:



and i just think this is pretty:



and i love climbing things:


hope to see you so soon honey pies.

<3 josey

No comments:

Post a Comment