Wednesday, July 6, 2011

aw mannn i've fully breaded myself out (IMPOSSIBLE)

look what i pulled out of the oven this morning i nearly crapped my pants!!!


twas a big ol loaf of cinnamon raisin, made at the request of my dearest brother jed. yup, that one and a (shhh) rye sandwich loaf, made at the request of my superhumanly wise stepfather mike. no pictures of that one, sorry dudes. people been askin me bout making rye bread for a while now, so i maybe, just maybe, will start whipping it up for all ya'll once i'm back in the wild west. stay tuned.

but any frikkin way, i ate too much of that bread, and now i just ate too much of this AWESOME bread:


i truly cannot help myself. (and i don't want to so don't try to talk me out of it cuz people only change when they want) i bought three loaves of Elmore Mountain Bread, cuz these cats are the baddest cats on the block. but what the heck, lord knows i didn't need to buy 3 loaves of bread...

BUT I DID AND DO NEED TO BUY THREE LOAVES OF BREAD CUZ I WANTED TO TRY THEM ALL AND THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT AND ALL SO GOD DAMN DELICIOUS.



and it's research, right? i'm a bread detective, you must remember.

so WHAT were the loaves inspector gadget?!?

well, i was just sitting here waiting for you to ask... BUT I'M NOT TELLING! HA! TAKE THAT!

don't be a $hithead baker boy.

fine. maple cinnamon & raisin (YES!!! only in vermont), country french (exquisitely done), and brewer's bread (what the ef is that?!?): a sourdough bread made with locally brewed beer and spent barley. i know, fully rad. this is what it looked like:


and this is what it did to me:


and, well, that about does it dogs. i got beer to drink. i'm on vacation after all.

<3 josey


No comments:

Post a Comment